How do you measure up? Ask yourself these questions:
- Can I persevere through tough times?
- Do I have a strong desire to be my own boss?
- Do the judgments I make in life regularly turn out well?
- Do I have an ability to conceptualize the whole of a business?
- Do I possess the high level of energy that is sustainable over long hours?
- Do I have significant specialized business experience?
While not every successful business owner starts with a “yes” answer to all these questions, three or four “no” responses and undecided answers should make you think twice about going at it alone right now. But, don’t be discouraged. Seek extra training and support, and enlist the help from a skilled team of business advisors such as accountants, bankers, attorneys and SCORE counselors.
Skills Startup StrategyQualifications :- High School - SLV, College/University - Graphic Era Deemed Univ University,
in 2006, i Join a web development company in Bangalore and start work on "Ruby on Rail" this is my first web development framework and we worked in this framework and develop four to five project after some time , I moved to JEE/Sturst frame work,
After some time i decided that now times come and I have to go on in my own way and I started a company name is "Soarlogic&q