Lesson Topics's No:- ||
Lessons:-mongoimport with JSON
mongoimport with JSON
Sample zipcode dataset in zipcodes.json stored in c:\Users\yc03ak1\Desktop\zips.json
to import this data-set to the database named "test" and collection named "zips"
- --db : name of the database where data is to be imported to
- --collection: name of the collection in the database where data is to be improted
- --drop : drops the collection first before importing
- --type : document type which needs to be imported. default JSON
- --host : mongodb host and port on which data is to be imported.
- --file : path where the json file is